Monday 5 March 2012

All My Days (LYRICS)


All My Days
Dan Schutte

REFRAIN: Till the end of my days, O, Lord,
                  I Will Bless Your name, Sing Your praise,
                  Give You Thanks, all my days


1. You have made me little less than a God,
    And have lavished my heart with your love.
    With dignity and honor You’ve clothed me,
    given me rule over all. (refrain)

2. You have blessed me with good things and plenty,
    and surrounded my table with friends.
    Their love and their laughter enrich me;
    together we sing Your praise. (refrain)


3. Your sun and Your moon give me light,
    And Your stars show the way through the night.
    Your rivers and streams have refreshed me. I will sing
    Your praise (refrain)

     
4. How great is Your love, O Father,
   That You sent us Your Savior Son. His death and His
    rising will heal us, and draw us all unto You. (refrain)

1 comment:

  1. This is your marketing plan, "andrea" or is it "tricia"? Go around to sites featuring religious songs or discussions of the bible and swoop in with a crass, cynical ad for your hookup service?

    ReplyDelete